Stories, thoughts and reflections from my life.

My photo
I'm a climber, skier, hiker, and biker...among other things. I believe that communing with the outdoors can give us incredible insight into our lives, build friendships that last a lifetime, and open our eyes to the larger world around us. This is my blog. Welcome.

30 December 2012

Boston

-Day 30 of 31-

I've never been here before, but have always wanted to check this city out. So, someone threw a little caution to the wind (literally, apparently the takeoff was sketchy with the wind at DCA) and decided to fly up to meet me. I gotta say, it's easily the best Christmas present. I drove down from Stowe this morning and met her and here we are. We stopped by the Black Rose across from our hotel to watch some football and have a few beers.


I'm excited for the next few days together. New Years Eve in Boston sounds like a pretty awesome idea (fireworks at the harbor should be sweet!). And I'm looking forward to showing her some of Vermont. Doing something new is always a great experience. But doing those things with someone you really want to be with can be even better. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Feel free to leave comments. I'm always interested to hear what people think or any suggestions they might have. Thanks for dropping by!