Stories, thoughts and reflections from my life.

My photo
I'm a climber, skier, hiker, and biker...among other things. I believe that communing with the outdoors can give us incredible insight into our lives, build friendships that last a lifetime, and open our eyes to the larger world around us. This is my blog. Welcome.

22 December 2012

"I said Baby, it's 3 A-M I must be...."

-Day 22 of 31- 

"...crazy!"

Holy crap is it early.  Seriously...this hour exists?  Since when?  Ugh.  Mr. Cuckoo, what's the deal huh?  Am I not paying you enough?  You need to sing more than 3 times ok?


Coffee...sweet, sweet coffee...the 7-11 will have to do for now.  Hmmm.  Need to get some Red Bulls too. 

Well, time to go see how many other idiots are out there on the road with me.

Off we go to Vermont...snow, snow, snow, snow, snow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Feel free to leave comments. I'm always interested to hear what people think or any suggestions they might have. Thanks for dropping by!